![]() |
| Chris, Eric, & Peter Sr. - damn, we're old |
![]() |
| The crew in line at Filippi's |
| The Last Supper? Before Mexico! |
So that's the exciting blog post for tonight. Tomorrow, we get picked up by the Chris Haines crew and drive down to Ensenada with all our gear, bikes, trucks, trailers, etc. Then Thursday morning, we start the ride. I can't wait. In the meantime, as promised, here is the link to follow us in Real Time every day: Baja Spot Tracker (I'll make sure Peter turns it on tomorrow morning!) Be sure to check often to see how we're progressing. Of course, I will update the blog every night too. Well, it's 10:30 here (1:30 in the Ayem East Coast time) and I'm exhausted. But we're almost to Baja!



Sounds delicious. The restaurant must’ve been awesome for Chris to stand in line. Great start. Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteHeaded to Mexico, border 5 miles!
ReplyDelete